How to obtain a UW Net ID
Seattle Children's Employees
- Contact UW IT Connect
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Contact User Access Administration
Fred Hutchinson Employees
Please follow the instructions below:
- Log into PeopleSoft and go to the Self Service page.
- On the Self Service page, click on "UW Net ID request" link.
- On the UW Net ID Request page, click the "Request UW Net ID" button. This will initiate an overnight data feed and you will be sent a confirmation email.
- The following business day, open the confirmation email, click on the link and follow the steps to complete the process.
If you run into any questions or problems with this process, email the Fred Hutch IT Help Desk or call 206-667-5700. You may be redirected to UW IT Help Desk depending on the issue, but you should start with Fred Hutch IT Help Desk first.