Criteria for Membership
Applicants must be:
- Faculty at Assistant Member or Assistant Professor level or higher, and
- Principal investigators or project leaders on a cancer-related research grant, or
- Involved in cancer-related clinical or population science protocol development and/or execution, or
- A long-standing (at least 1 year) key participant on a grant or collaborative project within the program, including preclinical or clinical trials (therapeutic or non-therapeutic)*
Other criteria that must be met may vary among programs, but will include at least one of the following:
- Brings specialized or essential skill important to program goals
- Has significant involvement in program activities, e.g., regular attendance of program meetings and/or is active collaborator with one or more program members.
Affiliate Membership is available for clinical investigators who do not meet the full criteria for Consortium membership but need to access the Consortium Institutional Review Board or Clinical Research Support.
Physicians who are credentialed as Seattle Cancer Care Alliance medical staff and have a major affiliation with the Consortium by enrolling patients on clinical trials are eligible to become Affiliate Members of the Consortium.
Affiliate members are not eligible to apply for CCSG pilot or other developmental funds.
To apply for affiliate membership, please complete the membership application (select "Affiliate" from Research Program drop-down) and submit your NIH Biosketch or CV with the application.