Faculty at Consortium partner institutions who are Principal Investigators or project leaders on a cancer-related research grant or clinical or population science protocol are eligible to become members of the Cancer Consortium.
Applicants must select a Consortium Scientific Program to join, based on the best fit within their area of research.
Benefits of Membership
- Subsidized rates on Consortium Shared Resources
- Eligibility to apply for CCSG Pilot funding
- Access to Consortium Clinical Research Support services
Required Application Materials
Complete and submit a membership application and the following attachments:
- Current CV
- Letter of Support from head of selected scientific program
- Letter of Support from a collaborator (who is also a Cancer Consortium member) within selected scientific program
After submitting your application, you will receive an email confirmation that it has been received. Your application can take up to 3 weeks to process, but you will receive formal acknowledgement of your membership once accepted.
Contact email@example.com or 206-667-5736 with questions.